Yoga postures or "asanas" have very precise effects on body, mind and emotions. Hatha Yoga, with its variety of techniques, allows to obtain harmony and achieve enlightenment
Hatha Yoga is probably the best-known method of Yoga in the West.
ASANAS: 8 tips
The Yoga postures require to observe certain guidelines so that the changes, both physical and mental and energetic, are given correctly:
1) Breathe slowly and consciously, most of the time through the nose.
2) Keep your posture, at least, from 30 seconds to 5 minutes
3) Demand too much, neither in the physical nor in the mental
4) Enjoy without wanting to go anywhere.
5) Keep slow and gentle movements
6) Do not perform the asanas after eating, let at least an hour pass.
7) Keep the record: take it as a sacred ritual
8) Always carry the tongue to the palate